Monday, November 26, 2012

New video tests for Battle Report

Flick and I played our game of Gruntz on friday and had a great time!  It really came down to the last turn and the last move to see who would win!

We played about 100 points each on a 2x4 board and it was perfect.  We could have upped the points too, but we felt that this gave us a quick, exciting game.

I'm still working on putting it all together, but i've done two quick video tests, and wanted to share them.


First, a downed Eagle with smoke showing...



A mech shoots a plasma projectile at the eagle, causing damage as the falcon flies by.

I know it's a little rough around the edges, but these would be quick cuts anyways, and I'm hoping to do a lot of them, so I won't be spending too much time on each one.  Other than that, what do you guys think?

Edit:  After looking at them for a bit, they are a bit chessy, but if you guys are OK with that, so am I :)

Thanks!