Monday, January 27, 2014

Infinity in 15mm - A quick board preview

Hi everyone,

I've been working on learning the rules to Infinity and converting all the ranges to 15mm scale (80%, so each inch = 2cm and I reduced all the templates down to 80% as well.  I did this because instead of normally 25mm bases I use US pennies which are ~20mm).

I'm also making a suitably high-tech looking board, only 2x2 at the moment though.


The tiles are from Warsenal and you can see the top and left side ones are finished and highlighted with an airbrush.  The bottom right one has just been primed.

The barricades and planers are also from Warsenal.

I have an order from GameCraft miniatures of his marshborn buildings and walkways, since I wanted to give this board a multi-layed look.

I plan on modeling the interiors too, to give even more play area.

And here it is with Old Crow Apartments on it...



I'll post more up as I get more finished!