Tuesday, April 28, 2015

HADES Operative in Multicam

Hi everyone!

Here is my take on a multi-cam uniform:







I started with the base layer of baneblade brown,


Then I did oak brown large splotches
Then I did large splotches of Brown Violet
Then I did small squiggly lines (very fine, go back over with brown violet if too thick) with black
Then I did little non-uniform dots of Dark Sand.
Then I did a very watered down (like 5:1) coat of the Brown Violet. This really brought it together.
Then I did a watered down (3:1) wash of Strong tone.

And feedback or critiques are welcome!

What do you folks think?  Do you guys prefer the grey exo-skeleton, or the tan one?


figure from http://www.clearhorizonminiatures.com

4 comments:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.......!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, missed this blog post! I think grey exo is the way to go, maybe IRL it'd be the same colour as the uniform but it should stand out a bit on such small figures, and grey is still pretty military looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome any comments or suggestions!